Slider

Tuesday 26 April 2016

in

Positive Mind Set: How to Live Your Happy Dream Life


Whenever you come across an Instagram account of some kind of a fashion blogger or a model with "perfect life", the first thing that comes to your mind is "Damn, gal! I want her life! It's so perfect!" But I'll tell you the truth, you CAN live YOUR dream life, that could be even better that anyone else's.
Right now I'm working on reaching all my dreams and goals and become happy, and in this post I am going to share with you my tips. But first thing first, you have to believe in yourself and in the Universe, that will help you to reach every single one of your goals. So let's get started!
My mind set has changed radically in the last couple of months and I'm feeling really positive almost 24/7. And this leads us to the first point: you have to realize, that most of the things we worry about are so miserable and don't worth even a minute of us being sad. Every time I get a bad mark or my breakfast isn't that delicious or I stay in a traffic jam for a couple of hours I just think: "it's not the end of the world, everyone is healthy and it's happened for a reason. This situation is just a lesson for me". So I turn on my favorite song and start smiling, because there ARE reasons for me to smile.
The second tip is to be able to be mindful. Meditation helps me a lot in this one, because I can clear my mind and open my heart for love, peace and happiness. I do it at least three times a week and after each time I feel more positive energy in my body and I'm ready to work on my goals. Here's a link to my favorite guided meditation channel.



Number three is to read books and educate yourself. In every single book you can find different facts that you didn't know before. In my opinion, one of the most important aspects of being successful is to be a well-educated and open minded person. I personally really like literature, that have a little bit of philosophy and psychology in it. Also, if you are still in school, try to find something interesting in every subject. Trust me, you won't regret it after graduating. 
Write down all your goals. Actually, it is a part of the Low of Attraction, that I strongly believe in. But by writing your goals down you send a message to the Universe and visualize it. Try it. Believe in it. Get it.
The last point that I want to share with you today is to workout. Yeah, you might thing: "How the hell, is it going to help me to reach my dream?". But the answer is that every time you are exercising, you are pushing yourself. Not just physically, but mentally as well so that you become stronger. And this strength, believe you or not, is one of the key elements of you success. So sweat out!
That's all my tips for today, but if you are interested, I'll do more of these motivating posts in English. Rise and shine, my lovelies!



1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan